Voice lessons are a wonderful experience for students who enjoy singing and revel in feeling confident in their abilities. I enjoy the experience of working with students one-on-one to bring out their vocal potential to prepare for performances and to pursue their personal goals.
Focusing on natural body functions and positioning allows a release of tension giving freedom to the voice and the ability to express during a performance. I work with the student to bring out their natural voice, applying classical techniques that can be used in any genres of music. The weekly lessons are taught in my Maple Valley studio.
Lessons are charged at an hourly rate. Lesson spaces are filled on a first-come first-served basis; 30, 45, and 60-minute duration lessons are available. Please contact me for my current lesson opportunities and rates.
- A Bachelors of Music Education From Western Washington University.
- Member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) and Treasurer for the local Tahoma NATS Chapter.
- Over 20 years experience teaching private voice lessons.
- Twelve years experience teaching choir, orchestra, and general music in public schools.
- Professional performances with Seattle Chamber Singers, Tacoma Opera, and other soloist performance forums.
- Winner of the Performing Arts Festival of the Eastside Competition.
- Professional performances for musical theater and numerous benefit concerts.
Maple Valley, WA 98038